Discover the Enchanting Wonders of Malaysia with Desh International
A place where different cultures, beautiful nature, and modern cities come together! Join DESH International on an exciting journey as we show you the amazing experiences this Southeast Asian treasure has.
Malaysia is like a mixing pot of cultures, with lots of traditions and festivals. You can enjoy lively celebrations like Deepavali, Eid, and Chinese New Year. Explore the historic streets of Penang, where old buildings and street art tell stories from the past.
From the big Mount Kinabalu to the pretty beaches of Langkawi, Malaysia has amazing natural beauty. Go for a swim in the clear waters of the Perhentian Islands, walk in ancient rainforests in Taman Negara, or see the magical fireflies along the Kuala Selangor River – nature lovers will love it all!
In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital, you can feel the city’s energy. Modern skyscrapers and old landmarks stand side by side. Be amazed by the famous Petronas Towers, shop in busy markets, and try tasty Malaysian food from street vendors.
For those who love adventure, Malaysia has a lot to offer. Explore famous diving spots like Sipadan, try white-water rafting in the rainforest, or take an eco-friendly trek in the jungle to find hidden gems.
With DESH International, your journey to Malaysia will be smooth and unforgettable. We take care of all the details so you can relax and enjoy your time in this diverse and special destination. Book your Malaysian adventure with us today and let the magic of Malaysia capture your heart!
- Photo (Passport Size & Lab Print)
- NID/English Birth Certificate
- Savings/FDR Bank Statement with solvency last 03 months with Min Balance for single Applicant 01 lac BDT, for Family additional 03 Lac BDT
- Current Bank Statement last 06 months if Business person. If Employee, salary statement last 06 months with last 03 Pay Slip
- Updated Trade License or NOC if Employee & Job Letter
- TIN Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (If Married)